The maximum pressure for these compressors could be 200 bar and the maximum suction capacity could be 480,000 m 3 /hr.
There are many dry gas seal configurations based on their application:
- Signal seal
- Tandem seal – Broadly used in the petroleum industry
- Tandem seal with buffer gas
- Tandem seal with intermediate labyrinth
- Double opposed seal – Used when the processed gas is abrasive
Our integrally geared compressors use the advantages complexed gear technologies to serve wide ranges or application with high degree of flexibility.
The integral gearbox consists of a bull gear and high speed pinions, with a single-helical gear mesh.
- Highest Efficiency Comparing To Other Types Of Compressors
- Oil-Free Outlet Air Without Any Auxiliary Equipment
- Lowest Maintenance
- High Quality Outlet (Without Oscillations In Discharge Pressure)
- Capable Of Running Continuously For Long Periods Of Time