Centrifugal compressors accordance to API 617 could be supplied with electric motors as well as turbines, equipped with complex control systems in order to meet project requirements in various pressure, capacities and power. The maximum pressure for these compressors could be 200 bar and maximum suction capacity could be 480,000 m3/hr.
Reciprocating Compressors have been designed accordance to API 618, the last edition, recommendation in either lubricated or oil-free options. They also comply with many guidelines and international construction codes and customer requirements in force. Compressors are produced in diverse types to satisfy pressure and use in any ranges required by customers.
- Feasibility and basic design
- Technical analysis project unit package
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal for customers
- Cost Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results, regularly monitor company sales and distributors' performances
- Managing the entire sales process (end to end)
3. Project Service
- Project management
- Cost effective, management of claim, time table management and knowledge of contract and bill of material, client satisfactory.
- Control Project
- Project coordination.
4. Customer Service
- Spare part support
- Technical support
- Supervision for erection and installation
- Pre commissioning and commissioning